What is Spring framework
Spring is complete application development framework which is use to develop all type of application like standalone, distributed, EJB, Enterprise application.
Who Developed Spring
Spring developed by Rod Johnson.Who is an Australian computer specialist.
Advantage of spring framework
- Spring is light-weight.
- Spring is versatile.
- It is non-invasive framework.
- It provides rapid application development.
- It has given boiler plate code to reduce development effort of programmer.
- It has strong dependency management.
- It provides loosely coupling.
What is Non-Invasive Framework
A framework that does not forces us to implement or extend any interface or class is called non-invasive framework.
Example Spring is non-invasive because it passes all that need to our application development at run time.
What is Invasive Framework
A framework that forces us to implement or extend any interface or class is called invasive framework.
Struts is invasive framework because it forces us to extend their own ActionServlet class to create normal application.